COVID-19 Update February 2021 # 2
Posted February 14, 2021
There have been three confirmed cases of COVID-19 in South Auckland. As a result, the Government announced at 7pm on Sunday evening that the Auckland region will move from Alert Level 1 to Alert Level 3 from midnight for the next 72 hours. The rest of New Zealand will move to Level 2 for this period.
We remind anyone who was travelling over the Waitangi weekend to check their locations against the places of interest listed and follow the recommendations advised:
For more information on Alert Levels and what they mean please see the link: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/
Remember The 10 Golden Rules:
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work, school or socialise.
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, call your doctor or healthline. Get tested.
- Wash your hands.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow and regularly clean shared surfaces.
- You must self-isolate if you’re told by officials to do so.
- Stay healthy, work with your GP if you have underlying health issues.
- Keep track of where you’ve been.
- Businesses help people track movements by displaying the QR code and turn on your bluetooth
- Stay vigilant.
- Be kind to others and be kind to yourself.
It is too early to say what will happen to the rest of the events planned over the next couple of weeks. We will continue to update all clubs and members as information comes to hand and encourage you to email any questions or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe all,