Posted June 23, 2021
The Government has announced that Wellington will move to Alert Level 2 from 6 pm 23 June until 11.59 pm 27 June 2021. The rest of New Zealand will stay at Alert Level 1.
Locations of interest in Wellington have been listed. Contacts who attended one of the locations in New Zealand during the relevant timeframes are asked to follow the directions in this link.
A Reminder of Alert Level 2 Conditions
Under Alert Level 2 the disease is contained, but there is still a risk of community transmission.
As it’s been a while, a reminder of the rules!
- You must self-isolate if you’re told by officials to do so
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work, school or socialise
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, call your doctor or healthline - get tested
- Wash your hands, sneeze or cough into your elbow and regularly clean shared surfaces
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer App to keep track of where you’ve been
- Stay healthy, work with your GP if you have underlying health issues
- Scan QR codes and turn on your bluetooth
- You must legally wear face masks on public transport
- Wear face masks in situations where physical distancing is not possible
- Try to maintain 2 metres physical distancing in public places ( supermarkets etc), 1 metre in most other places ( cafes, restaurants, workplaces, gyms etc)
- No more than 100 people at gatherings or events.
We encourage everyone to please remain vigilant, be safe and stay well. As usual, any questions or queries please forward to email@example.com.
Stay safe all!